Tuesday, February 15, 2005

AIDS CURE HOT NEWS!!!


A cure for AIDS?
Wignall's World Mark Wignall
Sunday, February 13, 2005

In response to my column on AIDS, some heat has been generated, a little light has shone through and, as expected, a whole lot of air has shot out of the mouths of those in establishment circles.

I have been inundated by those who want more information on US Patent number 5676977 as given in the first column. This was what Boyd Graves referred to. He said he took the cure: "...Twenty-two months ago (2001) I took the US patented cure for AIDS.

It is a one-time injection; I call it infusion because it takes about 20 minutes. It's a large plunger kind of thing but that is all I've had and physically I am fine and symptom free."

Here is the opening to what the patent refers to. 'Method of curing AIDs with tetrasilver tetroxide molecular crystal devices.
Abstract.

The diamagnetic semi-conducting molecular crystal tetrasilver tetroxide (Ag.sub.4 O.sub 4) is utilised for destroying the AIDS virus, destroying AIDS synergistic pathogens and immunity suppressing moieties (ISM) in humans. A single intravenous injection of the devices is all that is required for efficacy at levels of about 40 PPM of human blood.

The device molecular crystal contains two mono and two trivalent silver ions capable of "firing" electrons capable of electrocuting the AIDS virus, pathogens and ISM.

When administered into the bloodstream, the device electrons will be triggered by pathogens, a proliferating virus and ISM, and when fired will simultaneously trigger a redox chelation mechanism resulting in divalent silver moieties which chelate and bind active sites of the entities destroying them.

The devices are completely non-toxic. However, they put stress on the liver causing hepatomegaly, but there is no loss of liver function.'
I do not have a degree in biochemistry to decipher all that is stated above, but I am giving it to you as I have got it.

I have been making attempts to contact Boyd Graves in an effort to have a one-on-one with him. As soon as I make the contact, I will inform readers.

An open mind is necessary. Many claims are made by Antleman Techonologies Ltd, the owners of the patent, and I have yet to see independent assessment of those claims. As soon as I complete that other part of the process I will report back to you.

No comments: