Monday, February 02, 2009

Life: Some of the Better Parts of '08

Adding to the character list... Damma Blue... Son of Superman

 

Mine you get a good ole hoof!


Proof the Devil is trying to haunt me

Exhibit "B"

Step in the DeLorean and blaze with me back to 1989... FlashBack to a time before DigiHell and Careless & Wutless now soured up like Lemon or is it Lyme... hmmm and that other company that changes owners every other year... before pum-pun-nu-nu-num... before signal tower radiation matted skies and purple, green, yellow and BlueTeeth... before vowel less acronymed next gen web 2.0 names RAZR KRZR SLVR PEBL and CHCLT, before U or I had and I-phone, back when Rasta had a monopoly on I-this and I-that... yup harken back to a time when Negroes lined up at call boxes in communities and downtown, to call baby, farrin hor where hever...

Another International Exclusive bit of Amateur phone photography Brought to you by Rastar Studios...

Yes that is right people... a phone taking a picture, and of it's ancestor no less... aye sah... back when fone coulda hungle mek call ar tek call

No comments: