Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Today was a good day...

Well today was filled with some unusual events... firstly things went my way, well not actually but kinda. Firstly I was soooooooooo surprised to find out a reasonable amount of people read my column in The Western Mirror... hahahahahaahahaha what an ego boost, I thought it was just a on person at first, but was pleasantly surprised. First it began one day walking into the bank(NCB at Baywest), when I stumbled into a friend from 19 'how-long name Tanieka, tells me she read my Spring Break column and yadda yadda yadda. Then I run into a high school parri name "Zut" who says something similar, then to top it of a former hall mate of mine named Edgris told me she was marking her one of her students paper only to see a quote by "Yannick Nesta Pessoa" to her surprise... can you imagine the head swell... hahahahhaha

The Quotable Mr. Pessoa. One step closer to Caribbean domination and dictatorship.

No comments: