Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Rex Mundi

"VoilĂ ! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition."

"The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous."

"Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V."


Well my name/title isn't V... but I have found a new one to my liking "REX MUNDI" it shall fit up there with the others "Prince of Paradise" "Black Jesus" "Yeshua Noir" etc etc etc....

Yup those of you who know your latin or did one of the romance languages like Portuguese(I only mention that caah I did) or Spanish or Italian... well you may figure out that Rex Mundi means King of the world... which I now think I may be close to becoming... starting with MoBay... or at the very least Paradise Acres... hhahahahaha. Anywaaaaaaaaaaaay Alliance (having a Movado Moment) aaahm so yah anyway this new name will fit so well with my new chat weh mi(or my minions and souljahs[god forbid they should her me call them that]) use when people dis me, which is "How yuh a move so bitter 'gainst the King?"

Don't you think? it fits so well... but I'll cut this rubbish out seeing my mother has moved from labelling me as bellicose and belligerent, to calling me delusional and constantly repeating to people that her son suffers from delusions of grandeur... "How she a move so bitter 'gainst the King?" EEEEEEEhh... coulda wah do dem... hahahhahaa

Anyway mi just decide seh mi call my army of children, when they arrive the "Ras"-calz, very "pun"-ny don't you think?

Anyway, life in progress so guess wah gone mi gone...

1 comment:

Mad Bull said...

But you are not the King! I are the KING! Bullet, bullet, bullet, bullet!!! War among the bloggers now, just like on the music scene